CarePlanner Christmas Quiz
Last Christmas you gave us your hearts. This year, to momentarily distract us from 2020, we’d like to give you something special.
Well…the chance to win something special.
We are running our first ever CarePlanner Christmas Quiz!
The rules are simple, answer the five questions below correctly and you will be entered into a draw to win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet A8.
We have a luxury Beurer FB 50 foot spa for second place.
We also have 100 copies of Big Ian’s wonderful book ‘A Pocketful of Kindness’ for runners-up.
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
- Sleek metal back for a premium feel
- Designed for the whole family: slim and just 347 grams, children can carry it with ease, while adults can grip it in just one hand
- A screen you’ll love to watch: Galaxy Tab A8 packs an 8-inch, bright 1280×800 pixel display, with a 16:10 screen ratio for optimum viewing in both upright and horizontal
- Better for sharing: Kids Home lets you shape a safe environment for children to explore
Connectivity Type: Cellular, Wi-Fi
Operating System: Android
CPU model number: Snapdragon 429
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 8 x 124 x 210 millimetres
- Easy to use with LED display and timer function
- 3 functions: vibration massage, bubble massage, 5-level water heating (35 48°C)
- Soothing infrared light spots
- 6 integrated magnets for magnetic field application
- 3 interchangeable pedicure attachments, automatic rotation when pressure is applied to centre console
- Removable roller attachments for foot reflex zone massage
- Footrest with massage naps
- Dry massage possible
- Splash protection
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Cord winder
- Dual-walled for better heat insulation
The book features true stories about Sir Bobby Robson, Barry McGuigan and many selfless people you will never have heard of but will want to meet. It covers everything from making a 94-year-old man’s dream come true to giving people who live alone the Christmas they deserve. With stories celebrates nurses, care workers and the power of community showing that not all heroes wear capes.