There are few sectors in which record-keeping is as important as in social care. Service user records; staff records; business records; training records; compliance records – at some point, someone is going to want to see them.
Fortunately, CarePlanner was built with accurate record-keeping firmly in mind. You can store everything in our encrypted, cloud-based filesystem and have it readily available when the inspector calls…
Diary recording system
Secure document storage
Checklist item reminders
Secure Record Keeping
Storing records using our secure, cloud-based system, you can:
- Keep secure records of all events that occur, including complaints,
compliments, assessments, reviews etc.
- Keep track of service user documentation, including care plans and risk assessment.
- Include important information on staff rotas based on records, ranging from warnings about medication changes through to reminders to wish a client a happy birthday!
- Encrypt keysafe numbers on rotas, so that only your staff can read them.
- Upload any document to CarePlanner, and rest assured in the knowledge that it is safe, backed-up, and encrypted.
Recording Care Worker Information
If you are using CarePlanner, you’ll already have set up a list of items that you need from a new starter, and chosen which of those items are required before they can take on appointments.
You can upload their references, DBS checks and car insurance docs into the system, and enter their expiry dates at the same time. This will ensure that the system warns you in plenty of time to obtain renewals.
You can then go ahead and schedule the initial training and shadowing, knowing that the system won’t allow any of your admin staff to assign the new carer to an appointment unless copies of all the necessary records have been uploaded.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch to find out more.
“We constantly have new referrals, whilst other patients pass away or need to increase their number of visits at very short notice. Frankly, I don’t know how we’d cope without CarePlanner “