Our Care Worker Mobile App
We’ve worked alongside care providers to develop our app to meet the challenges of carers working in the field. We understand the problems posed by time constraints, signal difficulties and communication requirements – so we built a solution in the form of a freely available mobile application that integrates seamlessly with the main CarePlanner system.
- An easy-to-view rota so your carers always have a schedule to hand.
- Instant schedule updating: as soon as a change is made in the office, it is made available to care staff in the field.
- Full off-line functionality, meaning that information is available all the time and updates will be saved in the app until connectivity returns.
- Easily access detailed care information for every scheduled appointment on the go.
- Straight-forward call monitoring – choose from one of several electronic call monitoring (ECM) solutions, including a simple start/stop button, sophisticated OTP code monitoring, or super-quick NFC tag scanning.
- A list of important contacts for each client, so that care staff can always reach the relevant people.
- Sat-nav directions – in-built digital mapping shows your care staff the best route to their next appointment.
- Care-plan download and access for each client through the app.
- Note-taking features, encouraging carers to record incidents, observations and updates which are immediately visible to staff in the office.
- Full eMAR functionality, giving you a traceable, auditable and easily updatable alternative to paper MAR sheets.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch to find out more.
“We constantly have new referrals, whilst other patients pass away or need to increase their number of visits at very short notice. Frankly, I don’t know how we’d cope without CarePlanner “