Our Care Worker Mobile App
We spent a lot of time developing our mobile application for Android and iPhone, and we think that it shows. We’ve taken the real-world experiences of care staff working in the field – including their time constraints, signal difficulties and communication requirements – and put it all together in a freely available app that integrates seamlessly with the main CarePlanner system.
- An easy-to-view rota display, showing only those appointments that you, the administrator, choose to make available.
- Instant schedule updating. As soon as a change is made in the office, it is made available to care staff in the field.
- Full off-line functionality, meaning that information is available all the time, even where there is no signal.
- View care information for every scheduled appointment.
- Easy call monitoring. Choose from one of several electronic call monitoring (ECM) solutions, including a simple start/stop button, sophisticated OTP code monitoring, or super-quick NFC tag scanning.
- Broadcast updates – let all relevant care staff know about an update to scheduling or a service user’s requirements.
- Sat-nav directions – an integration with Google Maps allows us to show your care staff the best route to their next appointment, even taking current account of traffic conditions into account.
- Note-taking features allow care staff to record information about service users and their needs. These notes are then immediately visible to staff in the office.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch to find out more.
“We constantly have new referrals, whilst other patients pass away or need to increase their number of visits at very short notice. Frankly, I don’t know how we’d cope without CarePlanner “