Home Care Software
Home Care Software should empower home care agencies to improve their care quality, whilst saving time.
At CarePlanner, we have worked closely with home care managers and care workers to understand exactly how this should be done.
As a result, we believe we have built the best home care software available today.
What does Home Care Software need to do?
Home care software needs to support both care managers and care workers. These roles are very different, the main requirements are listed below.
If you have a specific need, which isn’t mentioned below, feel free to contact our sales team directly and discuss your needs.
Home Care Software for Care Managers
- Scheduling staff rotas, or rostering
- Creating appointments – including details of care required
- Call monitoring to track appointments completed
- Reporting on appointments met and care worker hours worked
- Managing staff training requirements
- Invoicing clients for appointments and travel
- Payroll for care workers to include appointments, training and travel
Home Care Software for Care Workers
- Access to their rota
- Appointment details – care required and associated documents
- Make notes against each appointment and upload documents
- Travel information to each appointment
- Call monitoring – ability to clock in and out of each appointment
One Solution for all your Home Care needs
Training requirements and holiday bookings can be scheduled in the same system, keeping everything in one place and removing the risk of conflicting bookings.
Similarly, timesheets can be easily generated for each care worker, including allowance for training, holidays and travel. These can flow automatically into payroll via the same system, or into Sage Line 50 or other accounting systems via one of our integrations.
CarePlanner becomes the central, easy-to-use system for each aspect of your home care management.
Visit our getting started page for more information about how we help you get up and running quickly.